Xilisoft iPhone Magic Crack integrates with all solutions to transfer, backup and manage music/movies/photos/books between iPhone and computer. It enables you to backup all multimedia files in iPhone to computer or iTunes, move files from computer to iPhone, convert DVD movie, common video and audio files with no requirement for installing any other decrypter or decoder software, download exciting online videos from top online videos websites, extract audios to make personalized iPhone ringtones from audio/video files and etc.
- Manage Photos and Album: Create an album and add photos easily. Transfer pictures from a different directory to the iPhone. Manage photos easily.
- Make Customized Ringtones: Make personalized and special iPhone ringtone longer than 40 seconds and transfer the ringtone to your iPhone directly.
- Manage Multimedia Files: Easy and fast transfer music, movies and ringtones between iPad/iPhone and PC/Mac. Build playlists for multimedia files freely.
- Manage Photos: Easily create photo albums. Previewing and exporting photos shot by iPhone are also available by this Win & Mac iPhone Manager.
- Backup Contacts/Notes: You can export the contacts to a .csv file or .vCard file, export the messages to text or HTML and read the messages as a dialogue form. Backup notes and voice note from iPhone to PC/Mac.
- Transfer App: Transfer application between the computer and your device, and even manage document for some applications which support this operation.
- Convert CD/DVD to iPad/iPhone: Convert CD/DVD, including ISO image files and IFO folders to iPhone/iPad compatible music/movies.
- Download Online Videos: One-step download and convert online videos from top online video websites including YouTube, Metacafe, Break, Blip.
- Create Personalized Ringtones: Use this iPhone Manager to make personalized iPhone ringtones from audio and video files and directly transfer to iPhone.
- Transfer between Devices: Xilisoft iPhone Magic supports connecting multiple devices simultaneously. Transfer files from one device to another.