VMware Workstation Pro is a desktop virtualization solution that provides power users, system administrators, and developers with the necessary capabilities to run and test multiple operating systems on the same computer. VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC.
- Built for Microsoft Windows 10 and More: VMware Workstation is one of the best ways to evaluate and test Windows 10 with your existing Windows PC. The simple but highly configurable virtual machine installation assistant makes it easy to install Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016 in a virtual machine from a disc or ISO image.
- Clones for Rapid Duplication: Save time and effort when creating the same virtual machine setup repeatedly. Use “Linked Clones” to quickly duplicate a VM while significantly reducing physical disk space. You can also use “Full Clones” to create fully isolated duplicates that can be shared with others.
- Monster Virtual Machines: Create massive virtual machines with up to 16 vCPUs, 8 TB virtual disks and 64 GB of memory to run the most demanding desktop and server applications in a virtualized environment.
- High-Performance 3D Graphics: VMware Workstation Pro products now supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3, delivering a more fluid and responsive experience when running 3D applications. Workstation Serial Key can run the most highly demanding 3D applications like AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS with near-native performance in a virtual machine.
- Powerful Networking: Create complex IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks for virtual machines, or integrate with third-party software to design full data center topologies using real-world routing software and tools.
- Restricted Access to Virtual Machines: Protect corporate content by restricting access to Workstation Pro License Key virtual machine settings like drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, and connections to USB devices. Virtual machines can be encrypted and password-protected to ensure only authorized users have access.
- Cross Compatibility: Workstation Pro 15 Activation Code allows you to create virtual machines that can run across the product portfolio or create restricted virtual machines for use in Horizon FLEX. We even support the open standard so you can create and play virtual machines from other vendors.
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM recommended
- 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to vendors recommended disk space for specific guest operating systems