VMware Workstation Player 14.1.2 Serial Key Full Version
VMware Player is a program which allows you to run multiple virtual machines on your operating system and easily juggle them. For example, you can have Windows XP installed on top of your Windows 7.
What’s New ?
- Addresses an out-of-bounds memory access vulnerability related to the drag-and-drop feature. This may allow a guest to execute code on the operating system that runs VMware Workstation Player.
- VMware VIX API files installed to the incorrect location:
- When you install the VMware VIX API files, some files install to C:, even when you select the default install path of C:Program Files (x86)VMwareVMware VIX. This issue is resolved.
- VMware Workstation Player is a streamlined desktop virtualization application that runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. With its simple user interface, unmatched operating system support and portability, it’s now easier than ever for IT professionals to get their users up and running with a corporate desktop.
- Workstation Player now supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 delivering a more fluid and responsive experience when running 3D applications. With these added capabilities you now have access to all the applications that require DirectX 10 such as Microsoft’s Power Map tool for Excel, allowing you to visualize data in a whole new dimension. In addition, Workstation Player makes running highly demanding 3D applications like AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS a snap in a virtual machine.
- Workstation Player has been optimized to support high resolution 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) displays for Desktops and QHD+ (3200×1800) displays used in laptops and x86 tablets providing you with a crisp and detailed experience. Workstation 12 Player now supports multiple monitors on the host with different DPI settings so you can run your brand new 4K UHD display along with your existing 1080P HD display.
- VMware Workstation Player has the ability to run restricted virtual machines created by VMware Workstation Pro or VMware Fusion Pro. Restricted virtual machines are the easiest way to secure corporate desktops with encryption, runtime password protection, USB access restriction, isolation between the host and guest OS, and time limitation. Workstation 12 Player now improves the performance of encrypted VMs during suspend and resume operations with up to 3X faster performance over previous versions of Workstation.
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM recommended