VirtualDJ is a DJ software for PC, which is used by DJs to replace their turntables and CD players, and use digital music instead of vinyl and CDs. It features a breakthrough BeatLock engine that will keep your songs in tune and let you work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ.
- fixed “stop” keeps the previous working cue in the list of cues to cycle through
- fixed browser sort
- switch of on timecode scratch
- cdj9000/400 show correct icons on an LCD display
- controllers with sampler pad on both sides sync on the master deck, not on their deck (unless samplerOutputToTriggerDeck is on)
- In the same way that the CD players used by DJs have more options than a regular Hi-Fi CD player has more options than a simple media player like iTunes. It lets you “mix” your songs, by playing two or more tracks at the same time, adjust their relative speed so that their tempo will match, apply effects like loops, etc.
- It will let you organize your collection of tracks and group them easily in a VirtualDJ DJ-friendly way, using a filter to find the hot songs, or find compatible bpm or key, access your previous playlists, etc.
- VirtualDJ Pro can play not only audio tracks, but also video or karaoke if you connect your computer to a projector or the club’s screens.
- It comes with a plethora of effects, ranging from traditional flanger, echo, etc, to more modern beat-aware effects like beat grid, slicer, loop-roll. And if you mix videos, you’ll also find a lot of video effects and transitions to play with.
- VirtualDJ Pro is plug-and-play compatible with most of the DJ controllers that exist on the market. Just plug yours and you will be ready to go. And if you want to change any of the default behavior, has a powerful VDJScript language that will let you easily tweak any functions exactly to your liking.