Viper FTP 3.6 Cracked For MAC Full Version
Viper FTP (was ViaFTP) is a handy and powerful file manager for OS X, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use. Quickly access your remote servers to manage and transfer your files. The new user interface was redesigned to be cool, clean and functional. Viper FTP handles WebDav servers, Amazon S3 servers, LAN Bonjour servers, and even the uploading of videos directly to YouTube.
It will create the HTTP URL of files you select, allowing you to easily share them via URL or email. It stores and shows your history and trace log, stores the credentials of multiple FTP accounts, and allows you to have multiple simultaneous transfers happening across different servers. The Toolbar gives you instant access to your bookmarked servers. Viper FTP has in-built ZIP, RAR, GZ, and TAR support. It has fast file searching on both your local and remote machines. You can customise many elements of the interface via preferences. You can edit remote files to make quick changes.
What’s New ?
- Name of the application changed to Viper FTP
- New application icon
- Progress bar for local file transfers moved onto the main window
- Notification popup for adding transfers to the Transfer Queue
- Tar archive creation bug fixed
- Progress bar on the Browser Window
- Unified transfer progress status (Transfer Queue, Progress Popup,
- Browser Window)
- Code optimization – decreased processor load during transfers
- Progress Popup redesigned
- New unfinished download icon
- Overwrite unfinished file didn’t reset it’s icon – fixed
- Overwrite prompt dialogs are displayed on the Browser Window
- Bug fix
- Local and remote file management (FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube-upload)
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favorites
- can be managed in one place.
- History of file operations (what, when, where with a server reply)
- Converting remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Searching, viewing and editing files directly on a remote server.
- Using the toolbar for keeping your favorite servers gives an instant access to the remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Zip,rar,gz and tar management.
- Application windows can be linked (will move, show and hide together)