USB Safely Remove is a utility for effortless and speedy disconnection of any removable devices. Not only does it save time, but it ensures that all data remains on a device when it is unplugged. USB Safely Remove Key is a system utility designed for quick and safely stopping USB Flash Drives connected to your computer.
- The native safely remove hardware icon sometimes didn’t hide on program startup
- Some devices were not displayed in the program since version 6.1
- Some devices could disappear from the menu after their stopping (if the “Display all storage devices” option was disabled)
- Generic USB icon assigned automatically for web cameras in Win 10 (instead of the webcam icon)
- Much more convenience: Safely remove a device via the convenient menu or a hotkey, remove unneeded devices from the menu, setup icons or names for the devices. USB Safely Remove besides even if you stop a device accidentally you can return it in a click.
- Save data and devices: Even if the device cannot be safely removed the program will show you locking processes and allow you to forcibly stop it so that you avoid incorrect removal of the device. Besides the program can power off the devices in Windows Vista\7.
- Automate and speed up work: Use command-line tool in your scripts or a powerful autorun manager to automate backup to external drives, viruses, and many more daily tasks.
- Organize drive letters: Clean up your drive letter list by automatic hiding letters of unused card reader slots, fix drive letters to a specific device or even forbid some letters from assigning to external drives for backup purposes or third party software.