USB Audio Player Pro is a must-have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class-compliant USB audio device should work.”Before this, I was happy flirting between Neutron Player, Jet Audio Player Pro, PowerAmp and the new Sony Music App.
- Added ‘Master Quality Audio Albums/Playlists’ to Tidal Home section.
- Added a button ‘Bit-perfect’ to the ‘Volume’ dialog for faster switching between bit-perfect modes.
- Added HiRes support for S10/S10e/S10+, iPhone B1114, HTC One A9, Sharp Aquos SHV34, and Redmi Note 3/PRO/5.
- Added native DSD support for Hiby R6 (warning: pops may occur when starting/stopping playback)
- Starting playback from network streams should be a bit faster.
- and more…
- Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
- Supports a USB audio DAC connected by an OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
- Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5.
- DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
- Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
- Stream audio from Shoutcast (www.shoutcast.com) and manually entered radio stations
- Stream audio directly from Tidal
- Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own playlists from a list of songs
- Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
- 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
- No root required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
- Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
Note: Use This trick to make it work:Lucky Patcher->Rebuild & Install->.apk->Install