UnHackMe is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password.
- New design for all components.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added a built-in bug tracker.
- Includes specially designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits.
- Unique for each user and it is invisible to a rootkit.
- You can open it from CD-ROM or from a flash drive.
- You can use it for checking and removing rootkits from user computers.
- No need to install it on a user’s computer.
- No need to purchase additional licenses.
- Easy to use. No comments!