Along with the large capacity of hard disk popularity, people were already used to copying compact discs to CD/DVD image files (also called compact disc image document), generally used is the famous ISO 9660 international standards format, therefore CD/DVD image files are called ISO files.
- Can open, extract and burn BD ISO images
- Supports BDXL (100GB/128GB) media type
- Supports virtual drives of Daemon-Tools Lite 10.x
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes
- Can directly edit the ISO image file.
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Can create a CD image from CD/DVD-ROM, and maintain bootable information.
- Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract the boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD image file formats (.ISO, BIN, IMG, CIF, NRG, BWI, and so on), and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
- May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, and saves the CD space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them, or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
- The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
- There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD image file management, and even the virtual CD/DVD drive, those functions are really powerful.