Android Data Recovery – your Best Choice to Recover Android Data. Recover photos, contacts, messages, videos, and everything you lost. Highest data recovery success rate in the industry. Support with most Android phones and tablets.
- Recover up to 8 file types like contacts, photos, SMS, call history, WhatsApp messages
- Recover deleted data on Android SD card and internal memory
- 2 Ways to connect your Android device: via Wi-Fi or via a USB cable
- Support all Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, etc.
- Preview and selective recover lost files before recovery
When Need Android Data Recovery?
- You delete some important data mistakenly.
- You lost data after rooting your device.
- Corrupted your OS through a software update.
- Wiped all files after restoring to factory settings.
- Lost files after a ROM flash.
- Lost files after Unlocking Bootloader.
- Can’t access data on your device when it is broken.
Recover up to 8 Types of Android Files
- Contacts: Recover all your important contacts including the name, number, and type. They will be export as TXT, XML, or XLS.
- Messages: Retrieve lost sent & received messages including content, phone numbers, and sending date.
- Photos: Recover photos captured with a built-in camera, as well as your downloaded ones.
- Call history: Retrieve your incoming and outgoing calls and save them on your computer.
- Videos and audios: Lost videos and audios on the Android device can also be retrieved in their original formats.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp chats history and contacts can be restored as well.
- Other Files: Recover archives, emails, databases, apps, documents in DOC/XLS/PPT/PDF/HTML/PST/DBX/EMLX/EPS formats, and more.
Recover Android Data in 2 Modes
- Quick Recovery: Quickly scan lost contacts, call history, messages, photos, and videos on your Android phone, and preset them in the original name and folder structure. The whole process only takes several minutes.
- Deep Recovery: Deeply scan both lost and existing contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos, and other documents on your Android phone. It can find more data but will take a relatively long time for scanning.