TunesKit DRM Audio Converter 2.7.1 For MAC Cracked Full Version
TunesKit DRM Audio Converter MAC Cracked is a full-featured audio-conversion tool for all kinds of audio files, including DRM-protected Apple Music, iTunes and Audible audiobooks–as well as non-DRM audio files–to common MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and M4B to enjoy everywhere. It’s able to preserve the original quality of the music after conversion. Besides, it supports customization of output audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
TunesKit DRM Audio Converter MAC Cracked
What’s New ?
- Fixed the conversion error for certain files via dragging;
- Fixed random conversion failure under macOS High Sierra.
- Break DRM encryption from all protected audio files simply: Due to DRM restriction, audio files including Apple Music, iTunes songs, audiobooks and any other audio tracks can only be played on the specific players or devices. If you are tired of this limitation and want to play the protected audio files on any cross-platform device, such as Android and Windows phones, tablets, etc., you just need to use the TunesKit DRM Audio Converter MAC Cracked to strip the DRM protection easily from Apple Music, iTunes M4P songs, M4A, M4B audiobooks as well as Audible AA, AAX audiobook files.
- Convert all types of DRM and DRM-free audio files to multiple formats: Some specific formats of music files are not supported widely, as a result you may encounter the error that they are not recognized time from time if you have multiple different sources of audio tracks. TunesKit DRM Audio Converter MAC Cracked is here to help you play all kinds of music, audiobooks, etc. on any device freely by converting the DRM and non-DRM audios to popular formats, such as MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.
- Customize and personalize your audio files as you like: Wanna make your own music with more exciting personalities? TunesKit DRM Audio Converter MAC Cracked allows you to customize the output audio files, such as changing the volume, speed, pitch, set the codec, channel, sample rate, bit rate, etc. Furthermore, it can help you cut the long music files to small pieces either by time, chapter or segments, so that you can choose the exact part of your music to play without any problem.