TuneFab Apple Music Converter is a perfect tool for Apple Music subscribers who want to play Apple Music tracks on more devices. For example, play Apple Music songs on iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod classic, or MP3 players. This software can help to convert protected Apple Music to common formats, such as MP3, M4A, AC3, AU, AC3, FLAC, AIFF or MKA.
- Nevertheless, solutions such as TuneFab Apple Music Converter do exist, and they make sure you can fully benefit from your music collection on any device you want.
- First things first, users should know that the application is all about ease of use, proof of that being its approachable GUI that lets you effortlessly get your job done.
- Regarding the types of media the program can handle, it should be said that anything from iTunes MP4 tracks and AA or AAX audiobooks to Apple Music should be covered.
- Besides, the codec, bitrate, sample rate, and channels can be selected, not to mention that you can also indicate the output directory that best suits your needs.
- Support for batch conversions is offered, and once you initiate the operation, a progress bar is displayed in a new window so that you can anticipate how long it will take to complete.