TuneCable’s Apple Music Converter is a professional music converter that can help you not only recording Apple Music as a common MP3, but also convert M4A/M4B/AA/AAX audiobooks and M4P music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, or AAC and more formats. It can be used as an all-in-one iTunes audio, Apple Music, and audiobook converter.
Convert Apple Audio Files to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC:
- 100% losslessly record Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV for playing offline on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, etc.
- Convert iTunes downloaded M4A, M4B & audible AA & AAX audiobooks to MP3, WAV, FLAC, or AAC.
- Convert normal audio files to plain MP3, WAV, FLAC, or AAC format.
Excellent Output Audio at 10X Faster Conversion Speed:
- This Apple Music Converter will convert a batch of audio files at 10X faster speed. Convert a 4 minutes song with only 50 seconds, no more waiting! And the output MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC audio is kept with lossless CD quality.
User-Friendly and Keep ID3 Tags Information:
- With a concise and simple program interface, you can convert Apple Music files, audiobooks, and other files within a few clicks.
- Keep ID3 Tags information. Auto-get music information, including Artwork and Metadata (title, artist, album, year, track number, AlbumArtist, composer and genre).
- No extra hardware or virtual driver needed. The program will decode the iTunes audio to MP3, WAV, FLAC, or AAC while recording.