Total Uninstall – powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller. Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new program. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed, or deleted.
- Create a new empty monitored program log.
- Add manually to monitored program log items as created from file system and registry.
- Add manually file system and registry items to be included in the analysis. Restart analysis after that.
- Fixed issues after Window 10 updates
- Removed obsolete agent and color schemes.
- Russian help file.
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from the registry and file system for new installations.
- Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- User-configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- You can export installed or monitored programs list to a file.
- Export to file or print detected changes.
- Transfer programs from one computer to another