Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features, and amazing performance. Sublime Text is a super fast and feature-packed text and development editor. If you are going to be coding regularly you want to try this amazing editor (IDE).
- Added ui_scale setting to scale the entire UI, dpi_scale is now Linux-only
- Indexing: Added more information in the Indexing Status window, and reduced CPU utilization in some scenarios
- Split Editing: Get the most out of your widescreen monitor with split editing support. Edit files side by side, or edit two locations in the one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish.
- Instant Project Switch: Projects in capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts – all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
- Plugin API: A powerful, Python-based plugin API. Along with the API, it comes with a built-in Python console to interactively experiment in real-time.
- Customize Anything: Key Bindings, Menus, Snippets, Macros, Completions, and more – just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files. This system gives you flexibility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
- Cross-Platform: Sublime Text is available for OS X, Windows, and Linux. One license is all you need to use on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses.
- Multiple Selections: Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever.