CursorFX is a very easy-to-use Windows application that allows you to change the default mouse cursor of the operating system with new and more attractive designs. Although it’s supposed to change a feature of the operating system, CursorFX does the whole job pretty well, so you’re on the safe side all the time, even without a backup.
- Refreshed / Modernized UI
- Support for Windows 10 and high DPI monitors
- Added several new cursor packs
- Fixed several bugs / known issues
- One can argue whether additional interface decorations are needed, whether they distract from work or, on the contrary, make it more productive. For many, the choice of a program is always associated with beauty and pleasant emotions, which is why they use beautiful programs and often change the default Windows interface.
- The program itself has a very simple, but very beautiful look. Cursors change depending on the selected topic. Themes contain beautiful animation. Everything is transformed: the shadows from the cursor, their position, color, transparency.
- CursorFX boasts a pretty eye-candy interface, with features nicely organized in the main window and letting you browse all menus quickly. You thus get “My Cursors”, “Effects”, “Trails”, “Sounds”, “More Cursors” and “Settings”. Of course, “My Cursors” is the screen that lets you pick a new cursor and CursorFX comes with multiple built-in packages.
- The “Effects” window lets you configure effects for a number of events, such as left button down, left button double-click or right button up. While “Trails” and the rest of the options come with self-explanatory names, it’s very important to have a look in “Settings” because it lets you customize the cursor even more.
- You can adjust hue, brightness, contrast, opacity and size, configure shadow and movement smoothness. Obviously, if none of the packages included in the standard package doesn’t fit your taste, you can always go online and download new cursors.