Solid Explorer and Cloud Manager Please note that this is a 14-day trial version If you own you can use the premium version for free!. Looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and many features? Good to see you here! Solid Explorer is the best-looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
- fixed inability to display GPS data from some photos
- fixed overlapping “rate app” and “unlock full version” buttons
- USB fixed drive being recognized as SD card on some devices
- updated translations
- Material Design!
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex.
- Root access makes a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser