Smart Game Booster is designed to help improve your gaming experience by boosting your PC’s performance, tweaking your system, and monitoring in-game FPS and temps via a single-click.
- Faster PC, less freezing and crashing: Our one-click game booster works as an FPS booster, RAM cleaner as well as a startup item manager. Simply click on our “BOOST” button and it quickly ends the unnecessary processes, releases more system resources, cleans RAM, and disable startup items. Your frame rate gets increased as it should. Always keep your FPS value higher than 60 with a normal temperature.
- Overclock GPU. Easier and better: Overclocking a GPU always improves its performance. Tests have shown up to 50% FPS increased by overclocking the Nvidia graphic card. The older the graphics card, the more increases. Our one-click Super Boost can overclock most Nvidia and AMD graphics cards and keep them working at a safe temperature. You don’t need to deal with those complicated overclocking settings.
- Monitor temperature. No overheating: Knowing your GPU temperature is vital while gaming. But how to check GPU temperature? Smart Game Booster can real-time monitor and display your CPU & graphic card’s temperature as well as fan speed. We will keep you informed once it’s overheating
- Game launcher. Your game library: We can help you organize your Windows games from different distributors like Steam, Uplay, and Origin more efficiently. Add all your PC games to Smart Game Booster 4. Just one single click to quickly boost your PC to peak performance and launch your game without delay.
- Real-time FPS Monitor, better gameplay: Smart Game Booster can help monitor and display in-game FPS in real-time. You will have an overview of your FPS and how your hardware performs when you are in-game. It shows an FPS counter and another hardware status without switching back to the desktop.
- System Optimizer. The game, uninterrupted: Overloaded system will slow down the game speed too. This game booster can also optimize your system settings to release more space, improve PC performance, and boost Internet speed to make your system more stable.