Slysoft CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clone but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
- new: support for enhanced MPEG-2 meta info (stopped transcoding)
- fix: video preview may stop transcoding
- fix: memory corruption led to crashing
- fix: allow more changes in LPCM configuration between clips
- fix: AVC/MVC parser errors
- fix: HEVC encoding of 3D clips
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, MKV, etc)
- Supports all regions (A, B, C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon.
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon.
- A Windows compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- Administrator rights are required to install.
- Blu-ray drive reader/writer