The software “ShareMouse” lets you control multiple computers from a single mouse and keyboard. Move the mouse to the monitor of the computer you wish to control and the pointer magically jumps to that computer. Any mouse and keyboard input is transmitted to the corresponding computer.
- Solved issue with license key deregistration.
- Improved dimming if using a screen saver.
- Improved fallback if connections fail.
- Offline licenses can now be released.
- Sharemouse allows you controlling a computer from any other computer with the following features:
- Remote control any computer from any other computer in any direction.
- Hotkeys to jump directly to a specific monitor.
- Hotkey to prevent accidental monitor switching.
- Support for Multimedia keys (Play/Stop/Fast Forward/Rewind/Volume).
- Automatic monitor layout sensing without configuration.
- Automatic monitor layout switching if a computer is used in different workplaces.
- «Panic» button cancels any remote control session.
- Optional dimming of inactive monitors.
- Apple Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows cross-platform compatibility.
- Customizable scroll-speed on the remote PC.
- Support for multiple monitors.
- Windows Fast User Switching and Windows Vista/7 User Account Control (UAC) pop-up support.
- CTRL-ALT-DEL can be sent to a remote Windows PC.
- Optional password protection and AES encryption
- Portable mode for use with USB thumb drives.