Rufus is a USB formatting utility which also can create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This app requires admin rights. Rufus is a small utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
What’s New ?
- UI redesign to follow the flow of user operations (with thanks to Fahad Al-Riyami for the concept)
- Drop XP and Vista platform support
- Switch all downloads to SSL and use https://rufus.ie as the new base URL
- Add ARM64 support for UEFI:NTFS
- Fix delays when querying floppy drives during device enumeration
- Improve support of efi.img files on Linux ISOs
- Improve support for non-ISO9660 compliant openSUSE Leap ISOs
- New improve translation support and remove manual positioning
- Internal fixes and improvements
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Make bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Make bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
Rufus 3.4.1430 Final Multilingual Free Download