Revo Uninstaller Pro is an innovative uninstaller program that helps you to uninstall unnecessary software and remove easily unwanted programs installed on your personal computer. You might be surprised to learn that the “Add/Remove Programs” option in the Windows Control Panel does not always completely remove all software data from your system.
- Fixed Minor bugs
- Updated language files
- Uninstaller: The Uninstaller tool lists the installed programs and components for all and current users. With a choice of views, as well as a context menu, information on program components is available: program properties, their registry entries, and links to the manufacturer’s website, for a start.
- Real-Time Installation Monitor: Revo Uninstaller has a feature that allows monitoring of the installation of a program. It detects system changes during that installation and the process is done in real-time – simultaneously! Real-Time installation monitor is the most advanced and innovative technology used today! This technology is unique among the rest of the uninstallers.
- Logs Database: This is a database of logs of traced programs through the monitoring module of Revo Uninstaller made and managed by the Revo Uninstaller team. Using a log from the Logs Database is the same as if you have made the log and traced the program by yourself.
- Forced Uninstall: Revo Uninstaller has a very powerful feature called Forced Uninstall. This feature allows you to remove leftovers of programs that are already uninstalled, incomplete installations, and uninstall remnants of programs! It does not matter if the program, you want to remove, is not listed in Revo Uninstaller Pro or in the Windows Add/Remove Programs Control Panel applet.
- Manage installation logs: You have full control over the traced logs. You can edit their data and properties, export, or import a log to your Revo Uninstaller. The Edit command lets you see all traced changes on the file system and Registry.