Registry Reviver is an advanced registry cleaner that cleans, repairs, and optimizes your PC to minimize seizures and crashes. With Registry Reviver, you will see an immediate increase in PC performance and a decrease in crashes. Registry Reviver uses the most advanced technologies to diagnose, clean, and repair computer errors to restore optimum performance and speed up your slow PC.
- Improves your computer’s performance. After using you will notice an immediate improvement in your PC’s performance and stability.
- Stops PC crashes and errors – By running regularly, your PC will boot up faster, be more stable, and experience fewer crashes and conflicts.
- No need to be tech-savvy. It takes a bit of PC knowledge to correctly diagnose Registry errors and edit them using manual tools. Registry Reviver does all of this for you, and more, quickly and easily.
- One-click fix – Take the frustration out of a slow-performing PC, and clean up your PC with one simple mouse click!
- Saves you money. No need for costly service calls or the purchase of a new PC. By using Registry Reviver you can keep your PC running like new.
- Registry Reviver protects you from mistakes. The automatic restore point setting ensures that if there are any problems with a repair, the changes can be easily reversed to get you back up and running in no time.
- New intuitive and simple to use interface makes user friendly and easy to use. Registry Reviver has been developed with the novice user in mind while providing the backend structure and functionality expected by the most advanced user.
- BONUS: Startup Manager. Allows advance users to quickly and easily manage which applications they want to launch at startup to optimize boot times and overall PC performance.
- Light footprint ensures your computer’s performance won’t be affected while you use Registry Reviver. The last thing you want to do when running an application is for it to bog down your system and lose performance. Registry Reviver is all about helping improve your PC’s performance and has been developed with this in mind.