Remote Utilities is highly configurable and secure remote desktop software for IT professionals. You can view screens remotely, send keystrokes, control the mouse pointer, transfer files and do any other operation just as if you were physically sitting in front of the remote PC.
- Fixed: Some issues caused by file overwrite prompts in File Transfer mode.
- Fixed: Modal prompts in the File Transfer mode blocking the entire application.
- Fixed: Some issues with the Remote execute connection mode.
- Full Control and View: Connect to a remote desktop from anywhere over a secure connection. View the remote screen, move the remote mouse pointer and send keystrokes.
- Active Directory Support: Easily integrate Remote Utilities into your Active Directory environment. Add new domain controllers, push-install the program across your AD network and connect in one click.
- MSI Configuration: Use the built-in MSI Configurator to create a custom Host installer for further deployment across your network.
- Self-hosted Server: Enhance Remote Utilities capabilities with an on-premises server and build a 100% autonomous remote support solution to comply with strictest security requirements.
- RDP Integration: Prefer to use RDP? No problem. Use Remote Utilities to manage your saved RDP sessions and connect to a remote computer over the Internet using the RDP protocol.