Relax Melodies is a sleep-aid app designed to accompany you on your sleep journey. Whether you have issues with falling asleep, insomnia, tinnitus or just need some relaxation techniques, our app will help you overcome what’s keeping you awake. All content on the app has been created in collaboration with sleep experts.
- Hello, sleepers! In this release, we’re thrilled to present our new redesigned navigation. Discover and listen to content easily with our new sections, and access your mixer from anywhere in the app!
- But that’s not all! We’re also premiering a new logo, a revamped design and an improved help section that allows you to chat directly with our support team. Enjoy and sleep well.
How the app helps you sleep better:
- Choose from an extensive library of sleep sounds like nature sounds, ASMR, binaural beats, and white noise. Create your own mix and combine it with guided spoken content.
- Get cozy with bedtime stories, breathing exercises and sleep moves that will help you fall asleep. Your favorite sleep sounds can be combined with each feature in the app to personalize every step of your sleep experience.
How to use Relax Melodies:
- Falling asleep: Join us on a restful journey to sleep. Relax Melodies helps you fall asleep by combining soothing sounds, sleep meditations, bedtime stories, and breathing techniques.
Sleep sounds: Explore our selection of over 100 pieces of soothing sounds designed specially by our in-house experts to lull you to sleep. Mix them together to create your very own soundscapes.
Sounds include :
- Nature sounds: wind, rustling leaves, birds, crackling fire
- White noise: hairdryer, airplane, dryer, vacuum, fan noise
- Water sounds: rainstorm, ocean, slow waves, lapping water
- Meditation music: voices, instruments, ambient melodies
- Isochronic Brainwaves: 2.5Hz, 4Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz
- Binaural Beats: 2.5Hz, 4Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz
Sleep Meditations: Add a sleep meditation to your soundscape to quiet your mind and guide you to a deep slumber. Choose over 100 meditations created especially to help you relax and drift to sleep.
Topics include :
- Deep sleep meditation
- Back to sleep hypnosis
- Cure for light sleep
- Lucid dreaming
Breathing Techniques: Achieve specific goals like reducing anxiety or clearing your mind with our Sound Breathings. Breathing exercises blended with soothing sounds will melt your worries away!