Reg Organizer is a feature-rich application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application. The program helps you to edit registry files (.reg) and view Reg Organizer their content directly from Windows Explorer.
- Improved support of multi-monitor systems.
- Express check and some other program’s parts are working slightly faster.
- Disk Cleanup: Checking parts flickering when hovering on them.
- A superfluous scroll bar could appear in the scanning parts list of
the disk cleanup tool.
- If running on the systems with the large system font the disk cleanup
parts list could have an insufficient height.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- The registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
How to install?
- Generate a key keygen.
- Prescribe it to a file — regkey.ini
- Copy both files (updaterdll.dll, regkey.ini) in the program folder.
- Run a program, this register it! same key.