RedFox CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of standard conformity. CloneCD award-winning user interface allows you to copy almost any CD with just a few mouse clicks.
- First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
- Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
- A rich selection of preset options via default profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- Supports DVD split file image formats, this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- Copies CDs/DVDs which are violating fair-use rights.
- A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64/Win10/Win10-64
- Administrator rights are required to install.
- CD/DVD reader and preferably CD/DVD writer