Recovery Toolbox for RAR helps to extract files from corrupted WinRAR archives. Recovery Toolbox for RAR is designed to recover information from corrupted archives of the RAR format. You can use it to completely avoid or at least minimize losses due to compressed data.
- Improved recovering damaged files
- It scans and analyzes the corrupted archive and extracts all the information it can draw from the WinRAR archive.
- Recovery Toolbox for RAR displays a final list of files and folders on the screen.
- You can view this list and select only the objects you need to save. Please note that Recovery Toolbox for RAR may recover some files incorrectly, or it may fail to recover some files at all. It depends on how heavily the archive is corrupted.
- Recovery Toolbox for RAR saves a selected file on the hard disk.
- The archive is either in an unknown format or is damaged.
- The header of the .rar file is corrupt.
- CRC failed in the file name. The file is corrupt.
- Packed data CRC failed in volume name. The volume is corrupt.
- An unknown method in a filename.
- The .rar header is corrupt.