PowerISO – utility for processing and file compression allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert image files ISO / BIN, and mount these files with an internal virtual drive. Most importantly – the files can be used directly without decompressing. There is support in almost all formats of image files CD / DVD (ISO, BIN, NRG, DAA, and so on.
- Support UFS file system.
- Improve DMG file support.
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Support almost all CD/DVD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA, and so on).
- Supports on-the-fly burning.
- Supports UDF image file.
- Create image files from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
- Edit an existing image file.
- Can edit and burn Audio CD image file.
- Extract files and folders from image files.
- Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats.
- Make bootable image file, get boot information from bootable image file.
- Make a floppy disk image file.
- Optimize files to save disk space while saving image files.
- Mount image file with an internal virtual drive. Even if the image file is saved in DAA format, the virtual drive can handle that format directly.
- Support shell integration, such as context menu, Drag, and Drop, clipboard
- Supports command-line parameters.
- Can open the XBOX image file.
- Supports multiple languages