Polarr Photo Editor 4.4.2 For MAC Cracked Full Version
Polarr Photo Editor MAC Cracked Used by the world’s most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo. Polarr Photo Editor MAC Cracked
What’s New ?
- Newly designed image filter panel.
- Express Mode for those who’re on a smaller screen or prefers a simpler UI.
- Improved export menu and TIFF export.
- Improved local adjustment tools.
- Support for macOS High Sierra.
- Face detection and advanced face editing panel
- Adjust skin tones, face width, nose height, eye sizes, etc.
- Liquify, clone and healing tools Polarr Photo Editor MAC Cracked
- Advanced text tool with shapes, ornaments, and multiple blend modes
- Complete set of color, radial and gradient masking and brushing tools
- Multiple local adjustments and layers
- Batch export, copy and paste adjustments
- Beta support for RAW formats
- Edit and upload your own watermark
- Over 100 high-quality filters for different scenes and settings
- Create, customize, and share your own filters
- Sync filters across devices Polarr Photo Editor MAC Cracked
- At 50MB, Polarr is the smallest and yet most powerful photo editor for macOS
- Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption
- Customizable UI color theme and workspace
- Drop images directly into the app from other apps
- Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
- Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
- Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
- Expandable and collapsible workspace
- Responsive window re-sizing to fit your screen
- Keyboard shortcuts for common actions
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
- Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
- Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
- Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and Vertical Perspective
- Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise Amount and Size
- HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
- Curves: Master, Blue, Red, Green channels
- Toning: Highlight and Shadow tone, Tone balancing
- Local adjustments: Gradient, Radial, Color, Brush
- Text: Layer, Blend, Shapes and Ornaments
- Liquify: Wrap, Pinch, Bulge, Erase
- Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
- Multiple brush and color masking adjustments
- Multiple clone and heal adjustments
- Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
- Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Cropping and Tilting:
- Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
- Horizontal and vertical mirroring and rotations
- Infinite undo and redo on your photos
- Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
- Persist editing histories across different editing sessions