PhoneClean people care about privacy. So should you. By thoroughly scanning your devices, finds and lists messages, Internet history, Safari cookies, calling history, email caches, and all your private content, so that you can choose which of them is supposed to be removed from your device.
- Update to support the latest iOS 13.
- Update to support the latest macOS Catalina(10.15).
- Update to support iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Clean Redundant Junk Files: Finds and removes hidden temp, cookie and cache files generated by inner calculations and data exchanges to free up more storage space on your iPhone, iPad.
- Clear Private Data: Completely deletes SMS, iMessage, MMS, as well as the associated pictures, audios, and videos; always keeps your private date away from leaking.
- Clear Internet History: Thoroughly cleans up all your Internet browsing history; you can flexibly choose to only delete particular ones or simply wipe them all at once.
- Remove Webmail Residual Info: Uses the advanced scanning technology to find out your discarded webmail box as well as its attached text and image files.
- Clean App Notifications: Cleans up all those useless app crash logs and system notifications, which permanently occupy your storage space until cleans them up.
- Fix Media Library Errors: A brand new feature that helps you fix the corrupt and partially synced music, video and other media files, and makes them playable again on your device.
- Shrink App for JB Device: As the app uses a set of images for standard display and Retina display separately, so half of these picture files are duplicated. PhoneClean will shrink your app size by removing all unnecessary files.
- 1-Stop Boost Up iPhone iPad: Offers an intelligent One-Stop Boost-up option to help you optimize iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch performance; makes your old iPhone, iPad run like new.
- Flexible Backup & Restore: Creates full backups prior to any cleaning action, so that even you mistakenly deleted some important personal data, you can still get them back by restoring your device to the previous backup point.