Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac is a fast, easy and powerful application for running Windows on your Intel or Apple M1 Mac—all without rebooting. Designed for users who are switching from PC to Mac, and for the home user who frequently needs to use non-Mac apps on a Mac. Switch between your Mac and Windows applications seamlessly, open Windows files and apps quickly and easily from the Mac Dock, and use Mac gestures in your Windows applications.
- Productivity Perfected: Use your macOS and Windows OS, side by side, without ever having to pause productivity to reboot or to connect to a server. Share files, folders, images, and clipboard content seamlessly between applications with easy drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste functionality. Leverage macOS QuickLook to quickly preview files from within File Explorer and tap into macOS Dictionary right from the Windows app to look up words and synonyms.
- Get to Work, Fast: Rebuilt and optimized to run natively on any Mac, be it Intel processor or Apple M1 chip. Windows 10 now resumes up to X% faster so you can get to work with Windows apps as quickly as possible. Run graphics-heavy and resource-hungry Windows applications seamlessly without slowing down your Mac.
- Deploy with Parallels Device Management: Deploy hundreds of installations with Parallels Device Management, JAMF Pro, and other Mac management solutions. Tune Parallels Desktop settings, add Windows applications to the Dock, and enable Single Application Mode—all with the Parallels Mass Deployment Package and extensive documentation for Administrators.
- Streamlined package management across Intel and M1 Mac computers: The universal binary in Parallels Desktop Business Edition enables users to create only one package for Intel and M1-based Mac computers and leverage configuration profiles in Parallels Business Account to deliver a Windows VM image.
- Easy Administration: Use a single volume license key for all installations or create sublicenses for departments, office branches, and contractors. Tap into insightful usage statistics and real-time licensing activities and manage all deployed licenses with ease. Enable automatic upgrades to sync with version and feature releases or disable automatic upgrades and create an on-site update server. You decide!
macOS 10.13.6 or later 64-bit