Parallels allow you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
- Powerful Performance: Run business-critical applications without compromise—Microsoft Office, Visual Studio®, Quicken®, and QuickBooks™ for Windows, Access, Project, Autodesk Revit® and Inventor, CorelDRAW, ArcGIS, Visio, QuickBooks™, Internet Explorer, Adobe Photoshop®, and more!
- Lightning Fast: Graphics and resource Parallel Desktop Ahungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down employee’s MacBook®, iMac®, Mac mini®, or Mac Pro®.
- Fits Into Security Standards: Join Windows to Active Directory and enforce corporate policies and guidelines, just as if virtual machines are physical PCs. New smart card reader support expands smart card authentication to Windows.
- Restrict External Device Access: Enforce policies on the use of USB devices, smart cards, and any other external devices plugged into a Mac, for use in Windows.
- Protect Data in Windows: Add a layer of security by encrypting virtual machines and keeping their configuration password protected.
- Create Expiring Virtual Machines: Create time-bound, encrypted virtual machines that will automatically expire and lock at a defined time. Ensure additional security when corporate data is shared externally.
- Mass Deployment: Our package-builder application and detailed mass deployment guides help set up hundreds of installations easily. Deploy quickly with Parallels® Mac Management for Microsoft® SCCM, Jamf Pro, and other solutions.
- Streamlined Licensing: Use a Single volume license key for all installations. View information—such as license expirations, usage statistics, and real-time licensing activities—to easily manage all of your deployed licenses.