Paragon ExtFS for Windows is a unique tool that gives you full access to the Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file system within Windows. Paragon ExtFS for Windows® allows you to work with a Linux native file system using Windows. Just plug your hard disk with ExtFS partitions into your PC and instantly read and modify any media on the Linux partitions.
Full read and write access to Ext2/3/4 partitions under Windows:
- Fast and transparent access to Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 partitions under Windows
- Read/write Paragon ExtFS for Windows support for LVM (Logical Volume Management)
- Supports the latest Windows 10
Easy to install and to use
- The driver is easy to install with a user-friendly wizard. Afterward, it automatically runs upon start-up and has Paragon ExtFS an auto-mount feature. Use the Windows system tray to call it up – it’s safely ejectable!
- If you want to watch movies or open large documents contained on a Linux partition, simply connect the drive directly to the PC to get instant access.
Helps retrieve data from a NAS without configuring network access
- Did your NAS device get corrupted with all your valuable photos and videos? Take a target hard drive out of the NAS storage, connect it to your PC via an eSATA connector or USB-to-SATA adapter, and access Paragon ExtFS your files with no need to install the hard drive or configure the network access.