Fix Windows errors on your PC! Fix and correct all your errors, Clean up your PC thoroughly, Simplify your PC’s maintenance! Keep your computer clean and optimized and protect your privacy.
- Accelerate your computer’s startup time: Is your computer taking forever to startup? The Startup Manager makes it easy to identify and delete unwanted programs in your ‘Start’ menu. Startup and shutdown times can be improved dramatically when just a few programs are deleted from the Start menu.
- Delete unwanted files and shortcuts: OneSafe PC Cleaner Pro finds and deletes junk files and shortcuts that accumulate on your PC over time, taking up space on your hard drive. The software searches for and deletes invalid shortcuts and files left behind by uninstalled programs.
- Protect your privacy: Did you know that when you surf the web, information is often collected on your computer which tells people about your location and the sites you have visited? In fact, the history of your files, temporary files, and items left in your Recycle Bin leave a trail of private information for anyone who may be looking for it.
- File retrieval: Retrieve missing or mistakenly deleted files, photos, music, and more. You may have deleted a file by accident or lost it during a system failure. With this feature, you can search for lost or missing files from a variety of sources, including your computer, your iPod, your memory card, and other media.
- Deletion of duplicates: Most of us have duplicate photos, videos, and documents stored in several files on our computers. Over time, these duplicates begin to accumulate and take up space on your hard drive. The “Delete Duplicates” feature safely deletes all duplicates from your PC. You will also have the option of previewing all duplicates found so you can choose which items you want to keep and which you want to delete.
- Deletion of files: Keep your private information secure. Permanently delete files, photos, and videos so that no one can retrieve them from your computer. This feature deletes all the information included in the files by random binary data, making them irretrievable by data recovery programs.