OneSafe Driver Manager your operating system requires drivers to run every hardware device associated with your PC including printers, monitors, keyboards, mice, sound cards, video cards, network cards, CD/DVD drivers and more.
- Interface upgrades.
- Update database drivers.
- Keep your devices running optimally: Hardware manufacturers are constantly updating their product drivers in order to fix problems or improve performance. Regular scans with our Driver update software will find and replace outdated or corrupt drivers on your PC ensuring that your system is always fully optimized.
- Fast & Safe way to update your drivers: OneSafe Driver Manager has a database of over 600,000 drivers. We are constantly updating and editing the database to make sure that we have the best driver updates available. As a OneSafe Driver Manager user, you will have ongoing access to all database updates ensuring that you are always running the most current drivers for your system.
- Backup and Restore: If you’re upgrading your operating system or just need to reinstall windows OneSafe Driver Manager can backup all the drivers on your PC or laptop, compressing them to a zip file that is easy to export and reinstall. OneSafe Driver Manager backup and reinstall features can save you hours of searching for and installing individual device drivers.
- Easy to use: Our goal is always to design simple easy to use solutions. With just one click OneSafe Driver Manager will analyze your PC and any attached hardware devices immediately identifying outdated drivers and offering the correct new drivers to replace them with.
- Built-in Scheduler means that you can set it and forget it!: Simply set the built-in scheduler to run a scan automatically at start-up or assign it to run at a convenient time on a daily, weekly or monthly bases. OneSafe Driver Manager lets you know when new driver updates are available for your system so that you are always up to date.