Neutron Music Player is an advanced music player with the close-to-metal 32/64-bit audio engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device. Neutron offers high-resolution audio playback without frequency resampling and bits truncation if internal/external DAC supports it (passes by Android’s format limitation!).
- support for DSD1024;
- license checking behavior for offline usage case.
- some DTS files could not play (noise);
- bad track info if sent from Google Music via BubbleUPnP to local UPnP/DLNA renderer;
- occasional crash on process exit if SMB source active.
- 32/64-bit audio processing (HD audio).
- OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
- Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD.
- Decoding DSD to PCM.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
- Supports large media libraries.
- Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Direct output to USB DAC (via a USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
- 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
- UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
- Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
- Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
- Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
- Gapless playback (sample accurate).
- Hardware and Preamp volume controls.