Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection. Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
- possibility to enter SSH commands
- added filter to search network devices
- improved SSH functionality
- Network scan: discovers all devices connected at the network.
- Displays the most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name, and Domain.
- Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
- Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
- Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
- Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
- Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
- Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive a notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
- Ping functionality. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
- Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
- Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to the target host. It’s possible to see the route also on the map.
- IP calculator: this tool calculates the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, IP address range hosts number, etc.
- DNS lookup allows getting the IP address of the domain, mail server, etc. Reverse DNS is supported.