Network Signal Info Pro V4.50.01 Cracked APK [Latest]
Network Signal Info Pro Cracked APK provides detailed information on your currently used network, regardless whether you are using Wi-Fi or a cellular connection. Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE. Network Signal Info Pro Cracked APK This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones – neither iOS nor Window Phones. Network Signal Info Pro Cracked APK
Network Signal Info Pro Cracked APK The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Network Signal Info Pro Cracked APK I have especially worked on the visualization of the Wi-Fi and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly “only” three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three “waves” shown as a Wi-Fi connection.
What’s New ?
- Access Point distance added
- Wi-Fi channel bandwidth information added (Android 6 and above)
- bug fixes
- performance improvements
- stability improvements
- My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
- In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
- Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
- With “Mobile Signal”: Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
- In “Wi-Fi signal”: Wi-Fi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum Wi-Fi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.