For Android 5.1 or higher. Dual SIM support. Try free version before buying. To see Cell on map BTS file must be loaded. An app could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
- Added Neighbours for Dual SIM mode.
- Maps API update.
- Bug fixing.
- On-line monitoring of GSM / WCDMA / LTE / CDMA network signal and services
- Widgets 2×1, 4×2 and 4×3 including Dual SIM
- Signal strength in Status Bar. Extended Network info in the notification.
- Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
- Dark and light Themes
- Data collection in the background for both SIMs
- Display network technology and signal strength on the map
- Display sector azimuths on map (BTS file is needed)
- Map styles (long press on map)
- Export session to CSV and KML
- Export map data to KML
- Export/Import of Session in JSON format
- Export list of unique cells
- Measurement statistics
- Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
- Copy and analyze the SQLite database on a PC
- Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
Download Link (4.1 MB)