Nero BackItUp 2020 – One click away from peace of mind. Nero BackItUp: Quickly and easily back up your valuable data to external hard drives, to optical media – and now even to your cloud. Unlike other services that only save the latest version of your files, Nero BackItUp even saves earlier versions of files that you want to protect.
- New in Nero BackItUp: It’s the secure PC backup you need, for the irreplaceable files you love. Get started now with Nero BackItUp to protect your files and memories on your PC or laptop. Have your filed automatically backed up on up to 3 locations, such as USB hard disks. All you need to do is click one button to set up your backup.
- Fully automate your backups: Relax safe in the knowledge that your files are safe: You can back up your files daily, weekly, monthly – or whenever you want! Just set a time and date. You can even choose to set up a continuous file backup, and Nero BackItUp will constantly secure new data or files whenever you update them.
- Multiple Targets: Back your files up locally to another hard disk or external USB drive, burn them, or store them on network-attached storage (NAS) – the choice is yours! Either way, our product will help you double-protect your files reliably. You can now also carry out your backups with OneDrive and Google Drive cloud storage. Data can of course also be restored online in this way, meaning backup and restoring with Nero BackItUp 2020 can be done using any location you want.
- Version management: Unlike other services that only save the latest version of your files, Nero BackItUp 2020 even saves earlier versions of files that you want to protect. If you make any changes to a file, all older versions of that file will be kept locally. So even if you delete or damage a file, it’s always restorable!
- Encryption & Compression: You can rest assured knowing that your files are safely stored thanks to hardware-accelerated AES 256-bit encryption. And with our clever compression algorithm, you can even save a bit of disk space when storing your files to a USB disk.