Our new endpoint protection suites emphasize integration, automation, and orchestration as the foundation of the threat defense lifecycle. Harnessing the power of machine learning to detect zero-day threats in near real-time, our suites streamline the ability to quickly expose and remediate advanced attacks so productivity isn’t compromised.
- McAfee has re-imagined our endpoint security offerings to provide a consolidated platform for endpoint defense that enables simpler investigations and one-click correction across the entire organization. Through a single agent architecture with deep integration and automation, we remove silos between once-isolated capabilities to enhance efficiency and protection.
- McAfee endpoint security products combine established capabilities such as firewalls, reputation, and heuristics with cutting-edge machine learning and containment, along with endpoint detection and response into a single platform agent, with a single management console. The resulting integrated protection keeps users productive and connected while stopping zero-day malware, like ransomware, before it can infect the first endpoint.
- McAfee Endpoint Security In NSS Labs tests, McAfee Endpoint Security achieved a security effectiveness rating of 98.98% without any false positives.
- McAfee Endpoint Security With McAfee Endpoint Security 10, you can integrate advanced threat defense for faster incident response.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Protection Offers essential protection using multiple integrated endpoint protection software and technologies that collaborate in real-time to analyze and combat threats. This product replaces the McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense Secures patient zero by containing malicious actions before they can execute at the endpoint, using machine learning to classify suspect behavior, and then evolving to combat future attacks.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense and Response Combines behavior-based protection with continuous visibility and powerful insights to rapidly detect, contain, investigate, and eliminate advanced endpoint threats at patient zero. This endpoint protection platform includes McAfee Active Response, which is no longer available as a standalone product.