Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium 126.96.36.199 Serial Key Full Version
Popular software programs contain millions of line of code. Bad guys exploit flaws (vulnerabilities) in the code to deliver malware. Except when they can’t. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit wraps three layers of security around popular browsers and applications, preventing exploits from compromising vulnerable code. Not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, specialized shield designed to protect you against one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks.
What’s New ?
- Context Menu scanning option is now enabled by default. Note if you had this option disabled previously and want to retain that setting, you must disable again manually this one time only. Future updates will retain the setting properly
- Improved renewal experience for those who purchased in retail store so that the original license key is retained post-renewal instead of requiring that a new key be entered and activated
- Improved End of Trial experience so it is clear that trial has expired and real-time protection is no longer available
- Added additional license checks to ensure subscription details are updated as quickly as possible after a renewal is processed
- Updated company and product logos with new logo
- For Premium subscription licenses, removed Renew button from My Account screen to avoid confusion over license term
- Fixed security vulnerability to ensure database updates are downloaded over SSL connections only
- Fixed crash that occurred if Dell Backup and Recovery software was installed on same system
- Fixed issue where scheduled scan did not honor weekly recurrence properly
- Fixed issue where license expiration notices were incorrectly displaying multiple times in rapid succession
- Fixed issue where the Scheduler would continue to run in certain cases after a trial had expired
- Fixed issue where the update progress bar on the Dashboard would appear to hang and would never complete
- Several improvements to Chameleon self-protection
How it works for you
- Four layers of exploit protection (application hardening, protection against Operating System security bypasses, memory caller protection, application behavior protection)
- Proactive technology
- Protection for older Windows operating systems, including Windows XP
- Ability to add and manage custom shields
- No signature database
- Small footprint
- Anti-malware and antivirus compatible
- Blocks unknown and known exploit kits
What it does for you
- Protects browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera
- Protects browser components, including Java and Flash
- Defends against drive-by download attacks
- Shields vulnerable applications, including Microsoft Office, PDF readers, and media players
Gives you the most complete exploit protection
- No other anti-exploit technology (including Microsoft’s Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit) provides four layers of protection. These layers work together to block exploits instantly, in both in the first stage of the attack, preventing shell code execution, and in the second stage, memory calls and sandbox escapes and memory mitigation bypasses.
Doesn’t slow down your computer
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit technology doesn’t use a signature database like traditional endpoint security, so it doesn’t require frequent updating. And it only takes up three MBs on your hard drive—the size of one large high-resolution photo.
Protects older, vulnerable programs
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium secures even programs associated with older Operating Systems like Microsoft Windows XP, that are no longer patched and protected by their makers. So you can keep the Operating System you like without being exposed.
Works alongside your antivirus
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium operates at a different level from and independently of anti-malware and antivirus programs, so you can install it without worry.