Macrium Reflect Technician’s USB 6.3.1852 Patch Full Version
Macrium Reflect 6 – Our image based backup and disaster recovery solutions have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power. Our entire focus is helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs.
Whats New ?
- Automatic deletion of Macrium created network share connections
- Authenticated Network connections created by Macrium Reflect at the start of a backup can now be automatically terminated on application exit rather than waiting for the default Windows
- timeout. This functionality was requested by forum members to help protect against ransomware. To enable, set the following registry entry:
- Bug Fixes
- Rapid Delta Restore (RDR): Using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more.
- Pre-defined backup plan templates: The Macrium Reflect scheduling engine is pre-loaded with templates for traditional, Incremental forever, or you can create your own custom plan.
- Incrementals forever: An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
- SSD Trim support: This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.
- Rapid Delta Clone (RDC): Improving further on the cloning capabilities using technology based on RDR to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.
- GFS with backup chain protection: The traditional GFS backup template has been pre-configured with monthly, weekly, daily activities, and retention rules. Simplifies management of backup chains.
- Custom backup plan support: Allows administrators the flexibility of creating custom backup plans that provide the level of protection they require.