Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 + Till 2019 Key Full Version
Multi-Device (replaces Kaspersky PURE) delivers the ultimate security for computers and mobile devices. It protects your privacy, money, identity, photos, files and family against Internet threats, cybercrime and malware – so no aspect of your digital security is left to chance. One product – with one license – safeguards your ‘digital life’, across your PC, Mac and Android devices.
Kaspersky Total Security combines protection and performance. It safeguards your privacy and adds security for online banking and shopping. Parental Control module keeps your kids safe online. Webcam Protection prevents unauthorized access to your PC webcam – so criminals can’t spy on you. It’s also easy to encrypt confidential documents and shred unwanted files.
What’s New ?
- Tutorials for the main application components available in the main window have been added.
- Software Updater functionality has been added. Using this component, you can manage updates for applications that are installed on your computer.
- Kaspersky Secure Connection has been added. This application protects your data on public Wi-Fi networks and provides anonymity on the Internet.
- Real-Time Protection defends against new and emerging viruses, spyware and more
- Proactive Detection identifies unknown malware – and lets you rollback harmful activity, if your PC has been infected
- Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your device
- Instant Safety Checks examine files & websites
- Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC
- Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Two-Way Firewall prevents hacker attacks
- Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system
- Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites
- URL Advisor informs you about the reputation and security of website links
- Anti-Blocker helps to unblock your PC if it’s being blocked by a Trojan
- Trusted Applications Mode ensures only trusted applications are allowed to run on your PC
- System Watcher technology secures your PC from malware dangerous behavior and enables the malicious actions roll back
- Change Control helps prevent the installation of unwanted programs and browser settings
- Network Attack Blocker prevents malicious network attacks
- Anti-Banner blocks dangerous and annoying banner adverts
- Anti-Spam protects you against spam messages
- Advanced Parental Control keeps your children safe & responsible online
- Webcam Protection helps prevent unauthorized, remote access to your PC’s webcam
- Private Browsing prevents tracking your web browsing habits and capturing your personal information
- Anti-Phishing defends you against phishing sites or emails that try to steal your money or your identity
- On-Screen Keyboard – including quick launch – defends against malware that captures images from your PC screen or records the keys you press
- Secure Keyboard protects personal data entered via your PC’s physical keyboard
- Privacy Protection allows you to hide your private mobile communication from others. Manual, automatic or remote activation makes the mode more convenient to work with
- Settings Password Protection shields from application(s) unauthorized un-installation, protection disability or configuration modification
- My Kaspersky allows you to manage the security of all your devices from anywhere, via the Web
- 920 MB free disk space on the hard drive (depending on the size of the anti-virus databases)
- CD-/DVD-ROM (for installing from the installation CD)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Internet access (for the application activation and for updating databases and software modules)
- Webcam access protection is provided only for compatible webcam models
- CPU with a clock speed of 1 GHz or faster
- For WinXP SP3 and later / XP x64 SP2 and later: 512 MB free RAM
- For Vista and later: 1 GB free RAM (for 32-bit operating systems), 2 GB free RAM (for 64-bit operating systems)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, and 11.0 (except for Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and 11 with the new Windows user interface style).
- Mozilla Firefox versions 43.x – 45.2 / Mozilla Firefox ESR versions 38.5 – 47.x
- Google Chrome versions 45.x – 51.x
TR, Technical Release = a build technically ready to go in production (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.)
How To Install ?
Reset the activation of anti-virus products:
- Disable Self-Defense [setting > Additional > Self-Defence] – Unchecked
- Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar
- Start KRT and click “Reset activation” button.
- Depending on the version of the antivirus product, KRT restart the computer or run an antivirus program.
- After you run antivirus software, activate it by pressing the function “Activate trial version”
Save the current commercial activation of anti-virus products in the activation file (lic-file):
- Disable protection and self-defense anti-virus program.
- Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar.
- Start KRT and click “Save activation”.
- Save in the activation of the activation file (lic-file).
- Close KRT.
- Run your antivirus program.
- Enable Protection and Self-protection of antivirus programs.