The next time you want to relive your holiday memories you can do so by creating your very own travel documentary. The same goes for when you want to preserve and cherish your precious moments from a birthday celebration, Christmas party or wedding.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Clipart: Use Clipart to truly personalize your tracks. You can use the Clipart function to easily organize and sync your tracks.
- Crop: Crop your pictures with the utmost ease. All that you need to do is use the easy-to-use and self-explanatory edit function.
- Add text: The text that you add can help create a more interesting story about the picture to which you have added text.
- Intro & Credit: Make full use of the Intro & Credit Effect. The Effects can help take your slideshow movies to a much higher level.
- Brightness: Change the brightness of your videos and pictures easily and with minimum fuss or bother.
- Filter & Effect: Use the filter and special effect to make your audio, video, and photos more attractive and unique.
- Rich Template to Amazing Your Life: You can use templates that will help to make your life look more amazing. You can show where your life started. It is really very amazing how few people know how to make the most of the templates. Instead of using the same old default templates you can create one that will make things more exciting for you.
- Online: It is easy to share your slideshow movies with your friends or family online. Even if your friends or family live very far from you, you can share your slideshows with them via YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Mobile Devices: You can share your slideshows on your mobile device. Whether you own an iPad, or iPhone or even an iPod or even if your device happens to be an Xbox, Blackberry, PSP or any other kind of mobile device.
- on TV: Do you want to share your slideshow on TV? This best slideshow maker software allows you to burn your slideshow straight to a DVD with the outstanding DVD menus for viewing on television.
- HD experience: Output slideshows more impressive in High Definition formats to enjoy super high-quality videos. For Standard Definition videos, all the regular formats are supported, such as MP4, AVI, MOV.
- CPU: Intel 1GHz or above
- Memory: 1 GB or above