Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.21.1605.1521 Crack Full Version
Internet Examiner Toolkit (IXTK) is the culmination of years of experience in the field of law enforcement; major crime, private and corporate investigations; expert witness testimony; and on-going forensic research and development. IXTKTM is the first multilingual integrated suite of tools aimed specifically at identifying, collecting, analyzing, aggregating and reporting Internet based evidence from computers, mobile devices, and live from the Cloud. It is the first and only forensic tool to offer FaceDNATM biometric facial recognition; built-in domain research tools (e.g., WhoIs, Reverse IP); and real-time Internet browsing, investigation and data capture capabilities.
Forensic practitioners from police, military, government, corporate and academic institutions worldwide rely on IXTKTM every day to find the real facts so they can win more cases based on meaningful and accurate information. IXTK goes far beyond conventional push-button tools that simply ‘find’ stuff.
IXTKTM is powerful, extensible and transparent in how data is collected and validated. Using IXTKTM in the courtroom, investigators can take the stand confidently knowing they can talk intelligently about the evidence and if need be, validate their findings on the spot without any worry.
What’s New ?
- Fixed: IXTK would crash when Indexing Volumes or selecting Explore tab in main user window. This was a partition parsing issue relating to Fat12 that has been corrected.
- Fixed: Downloading YouTube videos from the Browser tab would fail. This was due to a Temp folder that was not being created. This has been fixed.
- Fixed: Disk volume sizes were being reported incorrectly. This was due to a rounding error while creating the volume label.
- Built-in mounting capabilities for common disk image file types (.Ex01, .E01, .Lx01, .L01, .AFF, Raw, SMART). Ability to mount as drive letter in Windows is planned for release later this year.
- Transparency. Users know how things are being searched, where they are being searched, and what is being searched for. This is reflected in verbose metadata collected for each artifact and detailed search and event logging.
- Ability to identify and search various file systems (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+) with support for exFAT and EXT4 coming soon.
- Includes an extensible and proprietary Artifact Framework to make it possible to adapt to increasing changes in internet artifacts. This framework also makes it possible for users to add their own custom artifacts.
- Includes 4 integrated tools: Internet Examiner, Internet Extractor, NetX Discovery and NetX Live. Together, they form the first complete, multilingual solution for the identification, collection, analysis and reporting of internet artifacts and internet based evidence. Incorporates the ability to discover and collect live, online internet content.
- Include user interface Language Themes with support for 17 different langues (Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish).
- Artifact and Keyword searches support multi-language CodePages.
- Supports discovery and collection of artifacts for browser activity, email and chat communications, multimedia files, social networking, file sharing using Peer-To-Peer, and live online content.
- Parses internet content for the most common browsers, namely Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari. These include but are not limited to cache, history, cookies, bookmarks and downloads.
- Common structured files such as internet history and browser cache files are automatically decoded and parsed.
- Internet Examiner provides multiple views for record evidence (Text, HTML, Hex, Database, Picture, Video)