Losing or deleting files that weren’t planned for termination is a common issue among users that are storing a lot of data and docs on their systems. While some files can be restored from the Recycle Bin, others are way past that step. This is where iMyFone AnyRecover for Windows comes in, scanning for files that are long gone.
- Optimizes the recovery quality, especially the data recovery of FAT/FAT32/NTFS file systems, so more data can be recovered.
- Optimizes the scanning and shortens the recovery time.
- Supports scanning the unpartitioned disks.
- Supports recovering data from BitLocker encrypted disks.
- Supports devices with APFS and HFS+ file systems.
- Intuitive UI: The interface is very simple to use and follow. The app starts with a panel of all categories that can be recovered. If pan the cursor over the groups, you’ll notice some information about that action. Also, every class has its own window from which you can choose what file types you want to scan for, or what partitions to scan.
- Recover data from any environment: iMyFone AnyRecover for Windows can recover files from most the internal or external environments. You can use it to get files back from HDD, SSD, USB flash drives, or mobile phones. It can also search through the emptied Recycle Bin and formatted or damaged devices.
- Supports over 1000 file types: This powerful app can detect and recover almost any files used on a daily basis. It covers from the most popular formats to the less known ones as well as older ones.
- In conclusion: iMyFone AnyRecover for Windows is a handy tool that can recover almost any file from some of the most used environments and devices. It’s very aesthetic and intuitive, so both technical and in-experienced users can operate it.