iExplorer is the ultimate iPhone manager. It transfers music, messages, photos, files, and everything else from any iPhone, iPod, iPad, or iTunes backup to any computer. It’s lightweight, quick to install, free to try, and up to 70x faster and more resource-efficient than the competition.
- Improvement iOS 14 compatibility
- Bug Fix Fixed issue that could prevent iExplorer from accessing some voice memos
- Improvement Various other improvements
- Intelligently Transfer Music to iTunes: iExplorer lets you easily transfer music from any iPhone, iPod, or iPad to a Mac or PC computer and iTunes. You can search for and preview particular songs then copy them to iTunes with the touch of a button or with drag and drop. Looking to transfer more than just a few tracks? With one click, iExplorer lets you instantly rebuild entire playlists or use the Auto Transfer feature and copy everything from your device to iTunes.
- Export iPhone Text Messages: Call them what you want, in the last few years we’ve seen texting (SMSs, iMessages, text messages, etc.) rocket in popularity. These messages are replacing phone calls, voicemails, and even emails. We understand that your SMSs and iMessages can be priceless to you and that’s why we’ve spent so much time developing the best tool to help you view, export, and archive your messages and attachments.
- Mount iPhone & iPad to Mac’s Finder & Windows Explorer: iExplorer’s disk mounting features allow you to use your iPhone, iPod, or iPad like a USB flash drive. You can view your iPhone’s photos directly in Finder or Windows Explorer like you would from any other digital camera. You’re also able to get file system access to data contained within the apps or other directories on your device.
- Access Photos, Files & Everything Else: With iExplorer, you can access more files and folders without modifying (jailbreaking) your device than ever before. Need to access photos on your iPhone or iPod? Can do. Want to access the files and folders of your device’s apps? Done.