Photo Supreme is cross-platform, Digital Asset Management software. Photo Supreme makes it possible to manage your image files by categorizing them. It categorizes files based on the available details about the file, this includes technical photo details, but also the location of the file on disk, or embedded metadata. In addition, you can add tags to the images, enrich the files with descriptions, add GEO information, detect face areas, or add custom information.
- Improvement; Redesign of the database model
- Fix; Fix for possible flickering thumbnails
- Fix; Fix for possible Exception on application closure
- Fix; Fixed several possible Access Violations in the Batcher
- Take your images with you: With Photo Supreme you have previews of your images stored inside the catalog. So even if your images are physically located on your network or external drive, they travel with you. While traveling, Photo Supreme remains fully functional. You can enjoy your images even while enjoying a Cuba Libre on the beach. Back home you then push the changes back to your image files.
- Share with friends and family: Photo Supreme easily interfaces with popular photo-sharing or social networking sites like Flickr, Zenfolio, and SmugMug. Display your images the way you want with options for size, quality, file names, keywords, descriptions, a personal logo, and more. For Flickr users, there’s also a full synchronization feature which makes it a breeze to keep your Flickr pages up to date. Photo Supreme maintains the Flickr collection hierarchies, photo sets, descriptions, tags. And the best part is that the changes can be pushed to Flickr with a single click.
- Unparalleled speed: Digital Asset Management software uses a catalog database and should be optimized to work with thousands of images in the database. We took this seriously and were able to get the speed up, there where it belongs. Searches will return results in just milliseconds. Photo Supreme uses state-of-the-art technology and utilizes all the processor cores that you have installed.