Hotspot Shield offers you much better security and privacy protection than a web proxy. Hotspot Shield VPN encrypts your internet traffic and enables you to access any blocked or geo-restricted site wherever you are, and more.
- Bypass Internet Censorship – Bypass internet censorship and restrictions Instantly unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, or unblock websites. Get access to geo-restricted sites and VOIP applications.
- Unblock websites – Unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, unblock Twitter or any sites at school, the library, or your office with Hotspot Shield VPN. You can bypass filters and firewalls set by your network administrator to gain access to your favorite content anytime and anywhere you want.
- Anonymous surfing – Because of privacy and security concerns, you may want to browse the Web anonymously. Hotspot Shield Free VPN creates an encrypted tunnel between your computer and our servers to let you conduct your online activities (visit the websites you want, make online transactions, download files) anonymously, without being tracked and spied upon.
- Hide your IP address – The Internet is infested with spammers, snoopers, and hackers. They silently monitor your online activities and steal your sensitive data like credit card information and passwords when you least expect it.
- Private & secure browsing – VPN offers an enhanced level of security online. Whenever you connect to the Internet through Hotspot Shield VPN, your data, including passwords, financial transactions, and instant messages, is secured and encrypted. Additionally, all of your personal information is hidden from web spies.
- WiFi security – If you browse the Internet at a public WiFi hotspot like the Starbuck in your town, anyone on that network can monitor and spy on your web activities. Irrespective of where you connect from, a personal VPN secures your web browsing session and keeps your private data considerably more private.
- Malware protection – Hotspot Shield VPN will alert you if you visit sites that are known to contain malware, and then block the site. It detects and blocks more than 3.5 million malicious, phishing, and spam sites from infecting your device.